Goodmorning Architlovers!

After getting addicted to the blogsphere with Marketing Wizard, I have decided that it was time to declare my love for architecture by engaging into a new venture... the Architect Wizard blog! Hope to keep this website live and kicking and entertain you with new and fascinating developments that occur around the world... Stay linked!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Development: NYC gets Jaded


...by Jade Jagger's new condo in Chelsea! Jade Jagger, a new addition to Yoo's development team, alongside Philippe Starck (co-founder and creative director), styled this new development of 157 apartments with her personal taste and brought in the product and interior design scene the already famed PODs. The Pod, aka a multifunctional cubicle that includes bathroom, kitchen, storage and bar, is the perfect solution to minimize your space and project style. Yoo-hoo...


1 comment:

Buy Kamagra said...

Hello there everyone! I have being working so hard in order to develop my own career, it haven't been an easy shore to do. Anyway, I don't give a crap, I will keep visiting this blog to learn from this blog. I going to be a interior designer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin